Reach Educational Services, NP (RES) is an organization that strives to provide children of all capabilities (including varying neurological and physical disabilities, including autism) the opportunity to reach their greatest potential in life. At RES we believe that all children, independent of their physical or neurological starting point, have the ability to achieve greatness in their lives. Our approach to propel children forward is based on delivering a kinesthetic, multi-sensory experience through structured academic and home-life routine. Through years of working directly with children and families, we realize that every child’s needs are unique, and we assess them individually and build a therapeutic program custom-tailored to meet each child’s needs. We also believe each child in need deserves to get the services they need to reach their full potential -regardless of financial circumstances.
We do accept many insurance plans, and have funds available for those that financially qualify. Our team of truly dedicated and talented specialists who include education teachers, behavior and therapeutic support staff, ABA therapists, chiropractic physician (and more) work together to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for each child.
Reach covers families and children throughout the entire state of NJ, plus parts of PA and NY.
What makes RES effective?
- We develop a specialized treatment plan by working with all the service providers in our network -providing your child with the most comprehensive treatment program possible.
- If the required professional/physician is not a part of our direct team, we leverage a great list of professionals / physicians with whom we work closely to coordinate treatment for your child.
- We strive to maintain a NO-WAIT list! Intake and registration occurs within days of getting a referral, and treatment starts as soon as possible!
How to Utilize Our Services?
- The first step is to contact Reach Educational Services, NP -referrals are helpful but strictly optional
- Fill Out Our Intake Forms — Click Here to Download
- Our case manager will subsequently contact you to set up an intake and registration meeting.
- A treatment plan will be developed for your child usually within two weeks after we’ve completed an intake.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to discuss how our billing works.